Pono Kalele MT-K Solid Mahogany Tenor Ukulele
Aloha City Ukes is happy to be carrying Pono ukuleles. These are very high-quality ukuleles made under the Ko'olau name with their designs. The AT-K Tenor is an all-solid acacia wood tenor ukulele with a satin finish. The tone is sweet and the playability is superb. The Pono tenor and baritone ukuleles also come equipped with a dual-action truss rod which makes it easy to adjust the neck as climates change. Aloha !!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Merbau
- Fingerboard: Merbau
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: NuBone
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Tuners: Chrome Grover Open Gear Tuners w/Black Buttons
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Fluorocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
PONO MT-K Mahogany Tenor Ukulele - Kalele Series
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.