PONO UL4-2 Steel String Baritone Ukulele w/Case - Solid Cedar/Solid Mahogany
Regular price $1,199.00
This big body baritone ukulele from Pono is really an amazing instrument. It features a solid cedar top with solid mahogany back and sides. It's a combo that produces a big, warm tone. This is the steel string model and is tuned like a regular baritone DGBE.
- Size: Baritone Uke/ Tenor Guitar
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Tuners: Gold Grovers w/Black Buttons
- Overall Length: 32"
- Width: 11.2"
- Depth: 3.95"
- Strings: Steel
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Hardshell Pono Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
PONO UL4-2 Steel String Baritone Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.