Romero Creations Solid Spalted Mango Signature Replica Tenor Ukulele w/Case - RC-R-MG
Romero Creations Ukuleles are definitely one of our best-selling brands, and for good reason. All of the Romero ukes play great and have a super comfortable neck profile. Master luthier Pepe Romero handcrafts custom instruments for players and collectors around the world. The Replica is the production replica of his custom tenor ukulele. These beauties are all solid wood and full of rich, robust tone. You won't be disappointed with the quality of these instruments. Comes with a Romero Deluxe Case!
This amazing looking uke has hit the trifecta... great looks, amazing tone and great playability! Aloha!!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Spalted Mango
- Back & Sides: Solid Spalted Mango
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: Black
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Gotoh UPT
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Pepe Romero UT2 Tenor Ukulele Set (Low G)
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Romero Creations Deluxe Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello. I have heard Daniel Ho play the Romero instruments, so I know the great sound. I am looking for an Ukulele with a little wider string spacing than my current concert Uke. Would you please give me the nut width measurement for this Dpalted Mango Replica Tenor (preferably in millimeters)? Thank you!
Aloha, the nut width on the Romero's is 1.5" or 38mm. It's a super comfortable neck to play both spacing wise and the overall shape and feel of the neck.