Romero Creations Solid Phoenix Wood Tiny Tenor Dreadnought Ukulele w/Case #2 - Daniel Ho - Limited Edition
The Romero Creations Tiny Tenor is conceptualized by Grammy award-winning ukulele virtuoso Daniel Ho and master luthier Pepe Romero, the Tiny Tenor is a tenor scale ukulele built to the length of a concert ukulele, maximizing portability without compromising sound. It's really an amazing instrument in looks, tone and portability. This one is made from solid mahogany wood, giving it a very warm and pleasing sound. Comes with a Romero Creations case.
This is a Limited Edition Dreadnought version that has a dreadnought guitar shape.
Romero Creation Tiny Tenor Ukulele - Solid Phoenix
- Size: Tiny Tenor Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Phoenix
- Back & Sides: Solid Phoenix
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 36mm
- Tuners: Black Geared Tuners
- Overall Length: 24"
- Width: 8.5"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Pepe Romero Flurocarbon Low G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Romero Creations Deluxe Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Romero Creations Solid Mahogany Dreadnought Tiny Tenor Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.