Romero Creations Solid Mahogany Tiny Tenor Ukulele w/Case - RC-TT-M
The Romero Creations Tiny Tenor is conceptualized by Grammy award-winning ukulele virtuoso Daniel Ho and master luthier Pepe Romero, the Tiny Tenor is a tenor scale ukulele built to the length of a concert ukulele, maximizing portability without compromising sound. It's really an amazing instrument in looks, tone and portability. This one is made from solid mahogany wood, giving it a very warm and pleasing sound. Comes with Romero Creations case.
Romero Creation Tiny Tenor Ukulele - Solid Mahogany
- Size: Tiny Tenor
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 36mm
- Tuners: Black Geared Tuners
- Overall Length: 23.5"
- Width: 8.5"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Pepe Romero Flurocarbon Low G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Romero Creations Deluxe Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this uke have a low or high G string?
Aloha !! Romero Creations ships all of their ukes with Low G strings. We can change it to a High G if you like.
Is the soft case that comes with this Tiny Tenor sufficient for humidifying the ukulele in a dry climate (Colorado)?
Definitely. The Romero cases are some of the best out there. They are very heavy duty and close tightly to keep the humidity in.
Hi! Three questions: Are your photographs of the actual instruments (e.g., Romero Creations Tiny Tenor Ukulele - Solid Mahogany)? How is the intonation on that particular instrument (e.g., do you have a digital tuner that shows cents)? Do your pickup prices include installation? Thank you!
1. Yes, the photographs are the actual intstruments, we update them constantly as the inventory changes.
2. The intonation on the Romero's is excellent, all of them play great all the way up and down the neck.
3. We charge $55 for pickup installations.