Romero Creations Solid Koa Tiny Tenor Ukulele w/Case - RC-TT-K
The Romero Creations Tiny Tenor is conceptualized by Grammy award-winning ukulele virtuoso Daniel Ho and master luthier Pepe Romero. The Tiny Tenor is a tenor scale ukulele built to the length of a concert ukulele, maximizing portability without compromising sound. It's really an amazing instrument in looks, tone and portability. This one is made out of premium solid koa wood, the traditional wood used in Hawaiian ukulele making. Comes with a nice Romero Creations case. Aloha!
Romero Creations Tiny Tenor Ukulele - Solid Koa
- Size: Tiny Tenor
- Top: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 36mm
- Tuners: Black Geared Tuners
- Overall Length: 23.5"
- Width: 8.5"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Pepe Romero Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: Romero Creations Deluxe Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.