SNAIL Mahogany Baritone Ukulele w/Case - SUB-M1
What a classy looking ukulele this is. This Snail baritone sports an all mahogany body with a nice glossy finish and a rosewood headstock overlay. It's got a nice abalone inlay around the soundhole and a very comfortable neck with low action. Comes with a Snail padded bag. Aloha !!
Snail ukuleles have been one of the best surprises that we have come across. They make consistently great ukes that really sound, play and look great. We have already added a couple to our family collection. The strings are also super smooth and it's just as easy to play stuff on the 12th fret as it is the 1st through 3rd.
- Size: Baritone
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Chrome Die-cast
- Overall Length: 30"
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Snail Padded Gig Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
SNAIL SUB-M1 Mahogany Baritone Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.