Vintage Martin Concert Ukulele w/Case- 1930's - Pre-Loved
Here we have a very special 100% original vintage 1930’s Martin Ukulele Style 1C Concert Ukulele. In 1925 the CF Martin & Co factory first began production of the new concert size style 1 ukulele and by the early 1930’s had perfected the design with upgraded tuners and tortoise shell / ivoroid binding. The condition on this vintage ukulele is very good and it sounds beautiful and has very low action. The entire instrument is made from beautiful old growth Mahogany and features a gorgeous Brazilian Rosewood fretboard with ebony nut and ebony bridge saddle.
- Size: Concert
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Binding: Tortoise Shell
- Nut & Saddle: Ebony
- Tuners: Black/Chrome
- Overall Length: 23.5"
- Width: 7.75"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Yes.
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Vintage Martin Concert Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.